Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Emotional Intelligence/Parents coming!!

                                                                    Hey Everyone!!

Today Student Council is  going to be showing you our work we have been doing around Emotional Intelligence! 

So not long ago we made a big blue poster about Emotional Intelligence, that we shared with all the parents what came on the end of term 1. When they looked at our work we gave them a flyer asking what the Student Council should improve on? 

Student Council going to be showing you our poster that we showed in front of all the parents. 
Were not that happy with it because it looks a bit tacky. But Student Council  are going to improve the painting and adding some drawings to do. So its a bit more eye catching. 
Student Council have some slides to but were still working on them.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.