Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Todays Meeting

Discussion points:

Buddy bench how we can help:
We talked about how we can develop a buddy system,we talked about having a list of stuff we can do,how we can train the class for buddies. 

Tuakana-teina:
Run some training to develop having a buddies who best suits with who. Make them feel welcome,take interest in them and talk to them when you see them. How to get the concept across/how learn something envolve people to do.

From YMS Student Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.