Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Student Council - 2019!

Kia Ora, this is the first blog post on the 'Student Council Blog 2019'.

In this post, we will all be introducing ourselves. This year we have 5 members, four year 8's and one year 7 representative. Throughout this post, you meet each of us. We will start with the two heads, and then members.

Unfortunately, we were at 7 members but one of our 'Student Council' members has moved schools. This year we will only have five members. Hope we can manage!



 Our next post will be about our two meetings so far. Thank you for reading the post. That is it for today!

- Student Council

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.