Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Week 9 Meeting With Richard

Talking about the Hornby Primary School Forum Next Thurdsday. We are all excited for this and we all hope that it will be a successful day. We all look forward to this.

Talking about writing an artacle. So after the forum we have to write an article for the hornby primary newspaper which is cool.

Working on our presentation. We have a presentation that we are going to be showing hornby primary school. We can't say anything about it at te moment because it is a surprize.

Thankyou for viewing our blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.